Friday, May 2, 2008

After the zoo and a rest time, we went to the splash/spray park with some friends. The weather was great and the kids had so much fun.



This is life with Kaylee. Today she kept saying she was two, but would hold up only 1 finger. She needed her pacifier all day and tried to convince herself that the bees at the zoo were "nice." She started the morning off by drawing with a pen on our fridge and counter and said, "Mommy uh oh." She does not like wearing shoes or socks, clothes that are messy or wet(which means changing her clothes 2 to 3 times a day) , she doesn't like getting her diaper changed or getting buckled in her car seat, but she does love to giggle and laugh and does alot of it. We love our Kaylee.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

I miss my little Kaylee so much. I think she's the funniest kid EVER! We can't wait to see you on Thursday.

Jill said...

Alicia, Your kids are just so cute! I love your pictures, your blog is so fun! -Jill

Sarah said...

My mom can't stop talking about Kylee. My parents had so much fun with your kids. Thanks for letting them stay with you.