Saturday, October 9, 2010

Brent preformed in his first triathalon today. He had the stomach virus this week, but he was sure happy that he felt well enough to participate.
Brent loved the Bike

He was sure tired
Everyone got a medal.

He had a great time and said he knew exactly what to do because he had watched his family do it many times. ( aunts, uncles, parents, friends)
Transition Area
The swim was quite long so they threw him a kick board to help in the middle of the race, he gave it back after one lap and said it was making it too hard. He finished strong and we were so proud of his efforts.
This was his friend Ben Bird. They enjoyed having each other there for support.
He was proud of his number markings.

2 comments:

Heather said...

What a fun thing to do. I'm so glad to see the pictures since we weren't there to cheer him on in person.

Sarah said...

I think this is so cool that your kids are growing up running races. I'd love for my kids to do it but I'd have to start running them myself first. I'm still dying about your head lice pic. Photo of the year, my friend.