Thursday, May 26, 2011

Brent had a birthday party with his friends. We just invited boys this year. It was a beautiful day and he was so sweet to everyone
There are some really good kids that he has fun playing with.
This kaylee using a kickboard,
For those moments that Kaylee makes me a bit stressed, it is worth it when she does things like this. I really laughed out loud when I turned around and saw this. It really tickled me. She is so random. It was about 60 something degrees and she was loving being in the pool. It was so cold. .
Anna enjoying Brent's bed
Laying with Kaylee after a bath. She loves taking a bath and Kaylee loves to lay with her afterwards on the bed while she gets dressed.
Brents present for his birthday.
Ben's fun hobby.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

That picture of Kaylee in the pool is just classic Kaylee. I love it!