Monday, May 2, 2011

We were able to have my family come to church with us on sunday to bless Anna. It was a fun day being with everyone.
Her eyes were finally opened
Trey and Mimi

Brady and Anna
Mimi and Anna

Kaylee turned 5 today
She is such a funny little girl. She told me she wanted a calendar and a phone in her room for her birthday. She loves to talk on the phone to her cousins and family. She did not want any toys so I didn't even bother. I took her to a favorite little girl store and she picked out several accessories that she wanted like socks, head bands, flip flops and finger nail polish. She loved the day and so did I. I just didn't realize we would be doing our mommy/daughter shopping at age 5. She loved the day being all about her, but I have to say it was her best behaved day yet. She just wants to be alot older than she really is. I feel like she turned 15 today instead of 5. Oh well. We love our Kaylee

2 comments:

Cristina said...

Kaylee is adorable! Happy Birthday to her!

Sarah said...

Anna is such a darling little baby. Congrats!