Wednesday, March 3, 2010


Kaylee and Garrett before church. Brent is harder to catch.

Garrett being silly

Valentines Day. Brent loves pancakes with Peanut Butter and Syrup

Garrett is our Ball kid. He loves balls and loves Jerseys. He would wear one everyday if he could. I told him to hold the ball so I could take his picture and he knelt down like Brent's soccer picture. He is a funny kid.

For Valentines Day we had a party for the little girls at my Mom's home. Kaylee felt left out with Brent having a party at school, so she was very excited when we she was able to attend one.

We played games and had fun treats.

I am always the one taking the pictures, so I finally had Ben take one of the kids and I so they would remember their Mom was around when they were little.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Wow! Kaylee looks so old!

megan k said...

Alicia you look so beautiful

Sarah said...

Their faces in the mom picture crack me up. They are growing up and look so darling! Just wish I could see for myself in person.