Thursday, April 7, 2011

Anna Made it home. She was 5 pounds 14 ounces when we left the hospital. She was alot more alert and awake today. She ate very often and is not a fan of being put down. The nurses said she was great for them in the nursery because they all took turns holding her all night. I guess we will see how tonight goes. I tried to take lots of pictures and post them because most of my family still has not seen or held her. My sisters children both have the flu we are guessing.
It was really hard to come home to a quiet house. I had to hold back the tears. Ben dropped me off and I sent him to Cleveland to help my mom. Anna and I stayed plenty busy, but we will be so happy when everyone can come home.
She likes the pacifier
Her eyes were open alot more today. We think she really resembles Garrett and Kaylee.
Everyone has commented on her squeaky cry.
This is a big yawn before a big cry.
She hates baths and getting dressed. She is going to have to get use to getting dressed alot because I know once her big sister gets a hold of her they will be changing clothes all day.
Ben has been a trooper helping out everywhere.

1 comment:

okyc2015 said...

I am just dying to hold her and kiss those sweet little cheeks. Thanks so much for posting so often. I ALMOST feel like I'm there.