Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Anna's had a great day. She is eating very well and is so pleasant. She doesn't mind being put down and is happy being held. She is so tiny and has such a small little cry.
My kids finally got to come and visit today. We were so thrilled they were feeling better. They have been off and on all week but were doing better so they came and put Anna in the nursery when they got here. Garrett was disappointed that Anna didn't have toys to play with. He was very disappointed with the nursery here at the hospital.
Garrett was so happy to see me. He just kept hugging me and kissing me.
Brent was fascinated with the TV and remote. I know it is shocking....
During the visit, Kaylee started a fever and then so did Garrett. Mom and Ben took them to after care and they all have the flu. We are so sad. My mom is overloaded with sick kids and they feel terrible. The doctor said they have to leave until the fevers are gone. So we go home tomorrow to an empty house, Ben will drop me off and head to my moms. He will go back and forth to help with meds, dinner and bed time until their fevers are gone. My dad is still in OKC until Sunday so that will help when he comes home, but it has been such a crazy unpredictable week. Leave it to the Johansens to get sick at such a perfect time........ I know this will only last a short time and we will all be together soon. We just pray our little Anna doesn't get sick.
She is a little jaundice so they will continue to check for that before we leave.

1 comment:

Cristina said...

I am so sorry to hear about your kids having the flu! That is terrible!!